We now offer free deliveries via
- Delivery on our own vans, when the order is over £50, check to see if we cover your postcode.
We can now accept payment via the following methods:
- Debt/Credit Card - Either via Worldnet on the web-site or via telephone.
- Bank Transfer - Sort Code 20-82-18, Account Nu 40463868
- Pingit - Free app, EASY to use, you don't have to be a Barclays customer to use it.
- Paypal - Most people have a PayPal account now.
- Cash to our delivery driver - This can't be use if using a courier service for delivery.
- Cheques - Cheque must be cleared before delivery.
We are now able to offer "Cash On Delivery" please note this only applies to our own van deliveries or collection service, Cash on Delivery DOESN'T apply to any courier deliveries, so if your postcode starts with the following letters "Cash On Delivery" applies.
FK, KY, G, ML, DG, EH, TD, NE, DH, SR, DL, TS, CA, LA, YO, HG, BD, FY, PR, BB, LS, HU, WF, HX, OL, BL, M, WA, WN, L, CH, SK, S, DE, NG, LN, DN, HD,
For more info check out our secure payments page,
Customer Feedback on the Ping-it Payment Method.
Hi. Payment has been sent via pingit.
I know you receive notifications and but just wanted to say how good the pingit facility is and how much easier it is to pay you with this method..
Please note we are close between 12:00 & 13:00 for any collection unless the collection is booked in, telephone number 01388 720411
Monday - Friday - 09:00 - 17:00, Closed between 12:00 - 13:00
Saturday - 09:00 - 13:00
New European Deliveries....
We now have deliveries across Europe, areas coverd are:
Republic of Ireland, Belgium, France, Monaco, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Austria, Denmark, Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden, Bulgaria, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, no frozen meat can be sent.